BEAR CARE FREE TRIAL LESSON 30/11
Time & Location
English Playgroup Classes for Infants and Toddlers
Age 12 to 24 months
Bear Care is Maple Bear English Enrichment classes for infants and toddlers. Our English playgroup classes are modelled upon current Canadian early childhood practices. The fun-filled program is designed to educate the child in a wholesome manner: physically, cognitively, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. Through Integration of subjects, our program encourages creativity, imagination and self-expression. Maple Bear provides a secure and stimulating environment where risk-taking is encouraged, and where children perceive themselves as capable and competent learners.
5 students per class
THE BEAR CARE PROGRAM
Phonics, Play Time, Songs, Dancing, Baby Gym, Baby Massage, Movement, Musical Instruments, Sensory Exploration, Theme-based Vocabulary and Tasks, Creative and Messy Play, Short Nap, Magic Bag, Healthy Snack Time, Mannerisms and Stories.
BEAR CARE PROGRAM GOALS
- To nurture and strengthen strong and positive attachments.
- To develop positive and healthy attitudes to a setting outside of home.
- To facilitate the growth and development in the five domains – physical, cognitive, communication, emotional and social.
- To foster a warm, friendly atmosphere in a safe and healthy facility that is child-centered.
- To ensure children have a safe and nurturing environment with a schedule of routines that best meet their individual needs.