MAPLE BEAR CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN HONG KONG |
The best of Canadian education for a global future.
Maple Bear Hong Kong
Help your child explore sensory experience with Maple Bear’s Mini Chef cooking classes in Tseung Kwan O.
Time & Location
Maple Bear Hong Kong, Shop 7, G/F, Alto Residences, 29 Tong Yin St, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Maple Bear’s Mini Chef cooking class is filled with opportunities to learn. Cooking is one of the best sensory experiences for young children to develop 5 senses: Smell, Sound, Sight, Taste and Touch. Your little one will to open up to new tastes, they will enjoy the cooking responsibility that given by the educators while learning and practicing some basic math concepts as well as building and executing their language skills
- Build children’s knowledge about food and dining
- Give children hands-on experience and teach age-appropriate kitchen skills
- Increase children’s awareness of healthy eating
- Develop children’s self-care skills
- Develop children’s language, maths, science, fine motor, social and organizational skills
- Build children’s confidence and self-esteem
Saturday 9:15am - 10:45am
From HK$300-$350 / session
(Ingredient fee $ 40 / session)